Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 July 2014

Picture abhi baaki hey mere doston ;) :)

I don't know what made me to write this blog,but yea,i thought this is the only way that i can pour myself out!
Engineering has come to an end,these last days seem to be more beautiful,may be this is the reason that i wanted to write this blog,may be i just wanted all my friends out there to just smile and laugh at the things i point out.Ummm..it's not may be-It is ....finally i agree :) :p.The last days are making me emotional :) :(

So yea..let me take you into the journey of engineering !get ready for that ha :p
Caution:This blog may seem to be lengthy,but itna tho banta he na yaar,akhir chaar saal ka engineering ko ek page me capture karna bole tho....hope you understood :p

I haven't qualified for IIT,but what ever i got, was much more than what i expected.I was a simple girl with a pony,half curled hair,with some baby fat initially attended my orientation day with my mom and dad.I saw so many faces in the auditorium and hahaha,i didn't have this thought of writing a blog in my final year.After all the long speeches by the 'Dignetaries',the chance was given to the freshers.I could see seniors in the college standing out of the hall observing things happening inside and boyzz concentrating and selecting girls for ragging and patana kinda things ;).I looked at my mom,she smiled and there i go,i got up,went onto the dias,just said a dialogue from the movie 3 Idiots "Kaabil honey k liye pado..kaamiyabi tho apne aap aajayegi".
That's it!got down..after all the formalities got back home.

So the first day to college(without parents :p) wasn't horrible for me,i was bit sincere :p,so no one actually dared to rag me :p.So many senior boys used to stand infront of our class room everyday,because of a myth or truth i don't know exactly,that CSE girls look beautiful! ;).I was a kind of a girl who never feared.I used to be the only student who answers all the dumbo questions posed by the faculty :p and behind my back so many comments,on the way i speak,i look,i keep expressions and my answers...especially my pony :p...i was 'finally' named as 93.5 Red FM :p ;) :( 
So a complete geeky girl i was...not used to speak much with my class mates but i was friendly with every one.The stupid subject drawing ;p,used to hate it like hell....thank god i passed,most of my friends were afraid of M1-Maths :p who are still trying to pass it :p.The only reason that i could pass drawing is because of my friends..i used to go to their hostel,those two girls helped me doing all the charts and i used to erase d "REDRAW" note by lecturer on the chart with pen erasers so that i could submit them again :p

The freshers party,that was okay,i still remember d small fight that happened between seniors and juniors..hahaha,that was silly!!Finally,the xamzz were over and i lost my drafter in the college bus :p(Thank god,i passed).I was one among the toppers..so no acad prob's.I always missed my bus at the stop :p.As the days passed,i was gaining maturity,i started getting more open towards people,i was an active student and i am still the active :).
Suddenly we became seniors,not a big change for me,as i was very busy with books :p,i never ragged either.

The IEEE,ISTE clubs,mozilla clubs....omg,so much of fun!so many experiences....and all of a sudden,i had so many friends in the college.So many...that i even can't count them.Attending birthday parties,sharing silly jokes,the lunch boxes...the college terrace,my anchoring on college day in second year,the couples in the class,their break up's...few more gossips :p,though i never involved in these,i used to pay heed to few gossips :p....May be that's the reason that all my friends like me,because i never spoke anything rude.

I achieved many things in 4 years,initially i feared about such long duration of the course,but,but it got over so early,everything seems to be a dream!the nick names for CO sir,krish,NS OS M1 CN FLAT DBMS DAA(i can't forget this subject :p)the mass bunks,hahaha..OOP classes,labs,assignments...seminars,MPI,his phrases.,v all respect u lecturers :)..the viva's,internals,externals,answers on the benches :p,hahaha...u know whom i mean :p,answers on so many more things:p ,the important questions,attendance issues,condonations,college fests,cmg to cls with a single notes and no pen :p hahaha..it was so wonderful.

And now...itz entirely changed!i can no more chase bus,i don't need to write assignments,don't need to compete for marks,no lab uniform,no records,no spiral binding,no more canteen hangouts,no more fights,no more silly jokes and conversations,no more b'day parties,no more nick names,no more complaints,no lunch box sharing with class mates,no updates in class groups in fb,no rakhi,no holi with friends in campus,no group photos,no important questions,no library,no all in one's :p :( :( :( 

I started getting closer with people and getting more friendly,each and every day i grew,i learnt,i explored,i loved...and now that after being placed in a good MNC,i may not worry about my future(atleast for few years :p) but i miss all these things :(.Each one of us have our own plans,wishes.The college gave me everything and these days are memorable and beautiful only because all you were there in it,who made it beautiful for me.I learnt so many things from each one of you.Each one of you helped me in building up my career,You were all there always to support me,to cheer for me,to make noise whenever i got onto the dias :'(,you all loved me for what i am,and i always tried to re-invent and re-discover myself so that i can stay positive and love you all.This is why "You" all turned to be my "FRIENDS".

I may not have the first crush in college but i had my first FRUSH(the term i gave for friendship ;)).I fell in love with each of you.I am complete because of you.Tears rolling down my cheeks :'(,thank god i didnt put any make-up,it would have been spoiled because of tears,hahahaha!!We came as strangers..but look v became friends when leaving :)

Love you all,and i intentionally never hurted any one,even though i apologize if at all something like that has ever happened :).And ha...now stop getting emotional ha :\,arey just leaving college,it doesn't mean we are leaving each other,as time passes...things change,and v change,but hope our emotions don't.We can meet when ever possible,and so much is actually waiting,i mean the world is waiting for us...let's step in to it."FINALLY",Let's welcome this Positive Change,aur ha,don't forget to invite me for ua b'days and shadi's ha...oyyee...."PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HEY MERE DOSTON...:D :) :P

I dedicate this blog to all my friends and final year students :),hope each one you have a story to share and memories to remember :)...smile now :)..meet you at Farewell!!
All the best!!
                                                                                                   -Hema Bhaupriya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment